Link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/54sEtklgfqI
To summarize my ramblings:
- I don't use pot
- I wouldn't use pot if it was legal
- I don't care if anyone else uses pot (legally or illegally)
- Yes, I think its a "gateway" drug, just like alcohol is a "gateway" drug
- I still think it should be legal, just like alcohol is legal
- I think it is an unneeded burden on justice system (cops, prosecutors, defense lawyers, judges, jails, probation case workers, etc have more important things to take care of)
- I don't want our current State or Federal Governments to legalize it, simply because they'll screw it up
If you agree with me or not, please feel free to comment below.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please share this on social media, or directly with anyone you think would enjoy it.
Follow me on Instagram and YouTube for more On The Path content.
If you're into backpacking, hiking, hammocks, bush craft and other related things, I have a YouTube channel dedicated to that. Please check it out: https://youtu.be/IzIfJNC9RCo