While I sat it the chair, the following thoughts went through my head:
- The dentist office really needs to replace their 1970's era false ceiling tiles.
- Wouldn't you think a nice ceiling be a priority for a dentist office?
- Why do they polish my teeth, then scrap the tater off? It's seems like waxing a car then washing it.
- They should make flavored examination gloves.
- Flavored gloves may be a bad idea, some people may subconsciously start sucking on the dentist's figures, that would be awkward.
- Although scented gloves would be an improvement.
- They should give the patient some type of handheld device with 3 buttons on it. One for "yes" one for "no" and a third for "take your hands out of my mouth so I can answer your question" so the patient can carry a conversion with the dentist without the risk of having gums stabbed or choking on the hand held mirror.
- How does that hand held mirror keep from fogging up anyway?